Handover is the feature of a camera that sends a preset Event to a secondary camera.
The PNM-9320VQP is a 5 sensor camera. with four stationary and one PTZ., Having the ability to send itself handover command.
This device has a standard handover preset interface.
Steps required to set the action:
- Select your preset number.
- IP Type - IPV4 or IPV6.
- The IP address of the unit to receive the Handover command.
- IP Port of camera (usually 80.)
- The Username Admin should be used in this field
- The Password for the Admin account.
- The Preset number you are going to trigger.
Step 7 is related to a PTZ Preset position that was set prior to these steps. If unfamiliar with this process, please consult the manual for the PTZ camera in question.
The sending camera sees a motion "Event" sends the Handover command to the receiving camera(s.) Which in turn goes to the Preset number designated in the Handover command.
The sending camera is normally a stationary camera seeing motion. It then sends the Handover to a PTZ camera.
- Number - Handover position number.
- Channel - This field is locked to Channel 5 (The PTZ portion of the camera.)
- Preset - Is the PTZ preset(s)