Wisenet Wave has a powerful API integration engine, the below document will show how to add a bookmark in Wave using a HTTP URL.
As an example, this would be useful for an access control system to generate a bookmark when a fire exit has been opened or break glass has been operated.
- To create the HTTP string, navigate to http://Server-address:7001/static/index.html#/developers and select API Testing Tool (new)
- Select /ec2/bookmarks/add
- Obtain the Camera ID you wish to use, this can be found under camera settings.
- Enter a Guid uuid, note - this needs to be unique to each bookmark.
- Enter the camera ID in the and Cameraid string field.
- In name string, enter a meaningful name for the bookmark you want to generate.
- Using an epoch time generator, enter the start time for the bookmark.
***IMPORTANT - the timestamp must by in MILLISECONDS***
A useful epoch conversion website
A useful GUID/UUID generator website.
- Enter the length of time the bookmark needs to run for (in milliseconds)
- Enter a description for the bookmark
- for format enum, select json:JSON data format.
In the below example, we are using camera ID 8f83c56f-9468-3b9b-747f-378e8ce69db3
The name of our bookmark is Hanwha Techwin Europe
The epoch time has been obtained from https://www.epochconverter.com/
The GUID/UUID has been obtained from https://www.guidgenerator.com/
The time duration is 30 seconds (30000 milliseconds)
The bookmark description is Technical Support
The format enum is JSON
A successful result will have a Status 200 OK reply and a response of "error" 0 "errorString"
- If authentication is required to send the bookmark, tick Use Credentials and enter a Wave username and password that has permissions to create bookmarks (eg admin account)
Successful bookmark entry in Wave.
- If the bookmark is successful on the first time round and fails next time round, check your Guid uuid. This needs to be unique for each bookmark.